The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

Ah, there's still another character with big boobs

It isn't even certain if she's dead or not, it looks like it, but probably not, I mean... Kishimoto sucks at plots at he doesn't want people to die.

Shizune, okay, I liked her, but I know, just like he does, she's nothing but a character to fill some panels up, so he can easily get rid of her.

But Hinata.. no, she's still alive.

And DON'T go and mistake me for a fan of Naruto, Hinata or "NaruHina"(<_<), it's just that Kishimoto doesn't do shit like that.

And if he does, then I'm... wow.. amazed.. because.. that would really be the first thing I DIDN'T expect in the manga, lol.

Then again, this movie sucks :P

One Piece music video One Piece music video

Gomu Gomu no Review

I really like that, besides the song being catchy, the animation style is great, and the drawing style is.. well.. great, but, funny.

You should really finish it, even though, I know you said it probably never gets finished, you really should do it, :P

I think this can be a popular vid on NG.

Stupid Anime Shorts Stupid Anime Shorts

I activate my &quot;Kamehameha Card&quot;, Dattebayo!

Maybe it's not my kind of humor, but I didn't think any of the three were .. funny.

I don't get the Yu-Gi-Oh! one, don't see the.. humor.. in that fortune cookie, maybe I should've watched the show?

But still, not funny

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

I'm never good with any of these sort of games..

Yet I just broke every single record with a fine distance of time..

Not sure if that makes this a good game or not?

Dodgy Squirrel Dodgy Squirrel

Stupid Squirrel

The squirrel's dodgy alright, very dodgy. Too much if you ask me, it's practically impossible to hit him without getting hit yourself or without wasting almost all your ammo.

The range of weapons is great tho', their are a lot of great weapons which can be used good. The hedgehog should be changed to, like, that you can bounce it back to his side or something. The bear is just fucked up, it scared me when it came out of nothing, in which you have to move up to the other squirrel (and hedgehogs). Which pretty much sucks, the graphics are the best part of the game.

Levels or something would be nice, maybe an upgrading system or something like that, just getting a score sucks. Most gamers don't want that, they want to achieve something through gaming. Not game and die.

Or is it just me? and the end picture annoys the hell out of me, with the freaky eye and the middlefinger. Stupid squirrel T_T

Save The Egg Save The Egg

Meh..

The physics need improvement, and it sucks that you die by touching the bottom of a block which is still in mid-air. I got a pretty high score, but this game can be better.

Besides, I would've liked it more when you played a real egg, without the feet and stuff. Just have an egg jumping around, without the feet.

Pink Thing Pink Thing

Tudutuduuuu~ Dudududu~

I like it, although I have no freaking idea what it is.

Isn't there a "complete" version of this, because that would be so much cooler than this!

FATSHARK responds:

"I made this for an Msn Display Picture".....

That's all there is man.

Pikachu! Pikachu!

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Very surreal, his expression's awesome and yet boring. Hate his neck tho', it irritates the hell out of me while the ears are awesome. :P

Great job